Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions / Privacy, Photo Use, Tracking, Returns, Payment Methods
We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your cutout, so most importantly, please read the following 6 items.. It's not that time consuming, it is in plain English, not legal jargon, so please read the following, so that we are all on the same page.
1. The Quality of your Cardboard Cutout: Be sure you have performed the image quality test CLICK HERE. This test will help you determine the kind of quality you can expect from your photo. We will proceed with your cutout for most situations. If we feel the cutout will be indistinguishable when viewed at a normal distance of 6ft away, we will contact you about your photo. . What one person feels is satisfactory is different than another person's point of view. It is a subjective decision, so please click and follow the steps so you do not delay your order. If we need to contact you about it, you may lose days in your turnaround. If you are unsure about the quality of your photo, please email us prior to ordering. If you are using images grabbed from facebook, then you are not using the full resolution and quality will not be as good as it could be. Try to use the ORIGINAL photo from the camera/smartphone. This will reproduce the best it can be. If your photo was emailed from an iphone to a desktop, and uploaded to site, please follow these steps: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-send-full-resolution-photos-from-an-iphone
2. Be informed: Please read the common question page. It answers almost anything you can possibly ask. You are agreeing that you read the common question page.
3. Turnaround Time: Be sure you are fully aware of turnaround time. Read the turnaround time page. You agree not to hold our company responsible if the postal carrier (USPS, Fedex) is delayed and/or claims delivery. If you pay via credit card, turnaround time starts on day you purchased. If you pay via E-Check, it can take many days to clear before the clock starts.
4. Correspondence: Be sure that you use an email address that you check daily (if not hourly) when ordering. There may be situations where we are trying to reach you about your order and we need to get a response from you to proceed with the order. If you do not respond, it may delay your order or we may need to proceed with the order "as is" to meet a deadline. Do not worry, we will not use this email address for anything other than order updates. ALL CORRESPONDENCE to us should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Delivery address: If you are shipping to an apartment complex that does not have a personal mailbox to fit a package that is approx 26"x26"x1 or greater, then you MUST choose a shipping method that requires a signature. Too many times we ship to apartment complexes, USPS/Fedex says it is delivered, and customer claims they do not have it. An alternative is to ship to a place of business where someone is present at time of delivery to avoid any potential problem.
6. Sizing: The cutout that you are ordering will be printed and sized exactly how you designed it on our interface not necessarily the size of the product title. If the height of your cutout measures out to 5ft 5" on the interface (ruler is shown in red), and you chose a 3x6ft cutout. We are printing it at 5ft 5". The product size is an "up to" size. The ruler shown on the interface and the height of your photo within that ruler is the size that we are going to print your cutout.
PHOTO USE POLICY
Copyright notice: It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted pictures without permission of the copyright owner. By reproducing this photograph, you acknowledge that the picture is not copyrighted, or you have obtained permission from the copyright holder.
SIGNATURE IS NOT REQUIRED - BY DEFAULT - Unless you ask for it.
Fedex and USPS typically do not require a signature when they deliver. This means they will leave package at your home if they feel it is safe to do so. Keep in mind, that if you want to guarantee that your package is not left outside for others to possibly steal or for the environment to possibly damage the shipment, then choose either a signature required usps option in the shipping methods, or for Fedex, email us to add that option to your shipment.
We accept all major credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMEX) as well as PayPal. If you wish to pay via Bitcoin, we can accommodate that as well. Just ask and we can send you a bitcoin request.
POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARDS
Every so often we get fraudulent credit card purchases. If your credit card comes up in the system as possible fraud, we will contact you via email and phone. To verify that you are who you say you are, we will ask for photo ID that contains your billing address. You can blur out your driver's license #, but we need to see your photo, your name and address along with a photo of the physical credit card being used (both sides) as proof. If you do not provide this information in a timely fashion, we will cancel order and refund the card.
Where is my order?
• We use many carriers to ship our packages. Often times they do not update tracking throughout the delivery from stop to stop. Do not panic! Your order has been shipped and will arrive in time.
• If the order shipment/ tracking number is not available we do not have the tracking details right now.
If you are unsure about the quality of your photo and concerned about how it translate to a cutout then please ask us to review the file prior to ordering. Due to production timelines, we will proceed with all orders unless we feel the photo quality is terrible and indistinguishable. This is a subjective, and many times we are more critical than the average person. PLEASE READ COMMON QUESTION PAGE and perform the tests shown on EVALUATING PHOTO PAGE. Customer has the responsibility to review their photos prior to ordering. By performing the tests on the evaluating photo page, you will get an extremely accurate representation of the photo cutout when it is produced. No refunds will be granted for those who do not take responsibility to perform these tasks as they dictate the quality you will receive.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
Custom cutouts are custom-made from your photo. Once we begin the process, there are no returns as we now put our own labor & materials into producing the cutout for you. We do not offer returns after an order has been placed and started production.
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure they order using the correct size and image. If image quality is poor, that is out of our hands as we use the photo that is provided.
Customlifesizecutout.com Manufacturer’s Warranty policy
Customlifesizecutout.com warrants to the original purchaser of a Customlifesizecutout.com product, that it will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of original receipt. Customlifesizecutout.com will replace components that are defective. Exclusions from this warranty shall not apply to defects resulting from misuses or any modification or print quality. Customlifesizecutout.com will only accept returns for products if customer service is contacted within 24 hours of receipt of product by customer
Customlifesizecutout.com makes no other express or implied warranty or condition whatsoever, whether written or oral, and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this Limited Warranty.
DAMAGED OR LOST SHIPMENT POLICY
We work hard with multiple carriers to offer the best service and shipments possible. If you have a shipping issue, please contact the carrier directly. Once the shipment leaves our hands, the carrier is responsible for it.
If a shipment is lost- we will put a trace on the package and attempt to locate. There are no guarantees on shipments but we will do our best to handle any situation. If a refund is deemed necessary- we will have to wait for the results from the trace and reason why for lost shipment. If it is a customer address error, we cannot refund for your customer made products.
We take pride in the quality of our products, and do understand that occasionally a product that does not meet our strict quality standards may be sent out. If for any reason your Customlifesizecutout.com product is defective because of a defect, you can call our customer service number and they will send you a replacement free of charge if it is later determined that the defect it manufacturer related.
Orders may be placed online using the website. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
There are times when a customer orders a cutout using sub-par images. When images are "bad" quality, we will contact you via email. You are responsible for responding in a reasonable amount of time (within 24 hours). We will email up to 2-3 times, and up to 1 phone call. If you do not respond about our concerns, we will have no choice but to proceed as is. We have to do this because we want to meet our 2-3 business day production time. If the customer is not satisfied with the product AND did not respond to our concerns, that is not our responsibility. The customer needs to be responsive to our communications.
Any custom life size cutout is a custom-made product. This means that once we start the process, we have put time and money into your order. We feel we have worked out a fair cancellation schedule.
If you place an order (a non RUSH order), and ask to cancel within 6 hours, we will accommodate and refund you 100%. After 6 hours, if we worked on your photo and have not yet printed, we will refund you 75% of the price you paid. However, if you cutout has already been printed and silhouette, there will be no refund. If your order has not shipped yet, we can refund you the shipping if you still wish to cancel. We can send you a photo of the physical cutout as proof that your product was produced. It will not be shipped. After 1 business day it will be discarded as we will have no use for it anymore.
If you place a RUSH order, you can cancel within 1 hour of the order and we will refund you 100%. After 1 hour, there is no cancellation available. By ordering a RUSH, we push your order ahead of others and use our staff to start preparation of your cutout. If your order has not been shipped yet, you will be refunded shipping cost and your product will not be shipped. A photo will be taken as proof that your cutout was produced. After 1 business day it will be discarded as we will have no use for it anymore.
In summary, if we have not worked on your order, we will gladly refund you 100%. However, if we have put our own resources, labor and money into your order, it is only fair that we are reimbursed for this with the above schedule. These products are custom, they are not something that can be put back on a shelf to be sold to someone else.
There will be times when a customer is notified via email (and via Phone if provided - which we suggest on our FAQ page) about their order. Our emails are usually regarding quality, or question about cutting, or shipping discrepancy. If Customer does not respond in 72 Hours, we will proceed with job as is to avoid any delay. It is the customer's responsibility to respond to email and provide an alternative way to communicate during the ordering process. We highly suggest that you check your email, that you provide an email that you use consistently, and that you provide a phone number that you use daily.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How we use collected information
Customlifesizecutout.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.